Nissan Lease Return Center in Morristown, TN | East Tennessee Nissan
Lease End & Vehicle Return Options for the Knoxville, Oak Ridge, or White Pine area
As your Nissan auto lease comes to an end, it’s time to start thinking about returning your leased Nissan vehicle or exploring a lease purchase. East Tennessee Nissan’s certified “Nissan Lease Return Super Center” provides several vehicle lease end-of-term options. If you’ve fallen in love with your automobile and you don’t want to turn it in, you can apply to purchase your leased Nissan vehicle. Or, you might be ready to return your Nissan leased vehicle and get a new Nissan. Therefore, you’ll need to know the steps and procedures involved in returning your leased Nissan vehicle and where to return it.
Nissan Lease Purchase Options | East Tennessee Nissan in Morristown, TN
As a leased Nissan vehicle customer, you have the option to purchase your leased Nissan vehicle. With a lease-purchase buyout, you won’t get charged for excess miles, wear & use, or disposition fees and you get to keep your car.
Simple Steps to Returning Your Leased Nissan Vehicle for the Knoxville, Oak Ridge, or White Pine area
Please follow the steps below to ensure a smooth return of your leased vehicle.
Complete the free vehicle inspection AND maintain a copy of the report for your records.
- You will receive a phone call from the finance company’s authorized vehicle lease inspection company to schedule an appointment for a vehicle inspection at your convenience.
- We encourage you to be present at the time of the inspection and maintain a copy of the Vehicle Inspection Report for your records. This will outline any wear and use to the vehicle, if any, that you will be responsible to pay.
Return your vehicle to East Tennessee Nissan in Morristown, TN and complete the Federal Odometer Statement.
- Call to schedule an appointment.
- Please note: East Tennessee Nissan is an authorized Nissan Lease Return location.
- Return your leased car or truck on or before the lease maturity date to avoid incurring additional charges.
- A Lease return specialist at East Tennessee Nissan will complete the Federal Odometer Statement indicating the vehicle’s ending mileage.
- Please make sure that you and the Lease Return Specialist sign and date the statement.
- Upon return of your leased vehicle, you might be assessed a disposition fee, if outlined in your contract.
Please remember you are fully responsible for your lease until all of the steps outlined above have been completed and the vehicle is returned to East Tennessee Nissan near Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Newport, Jefferson City, and White Pine. After your vehicle has been returned, you will receive an End of Term Obligation Letter outlining any charges due to satisfy your lease obligation.
East Tennessee Nissan Serving Lease Customers in Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Newport, Jefferson City, and White Pine
At East Tennessee Nissan our goal is first-rate customer service on every transaction. Even if you do not want to lease or purchase a new Nissan or Nissan Certified Used Car, we want your lease return. We will make the process easy and painless. We want to be your Nissan Dealer of choice for residents living in Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Newport, Jefferson City, or White Pine area. Call East Tennessee Nissan today with any questions. We are here to answer your questions and provide world-class service! East Tennessee Nissan is located at 5496 W Andrew Johnson Hwy in Morristown, TN 37814. We are a short drive from anywhere in Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Newport, Jefferson City, or White Pine area.
Value Your Trade